|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1000 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
Model No.: Na4EDTA
Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrahydrate;
Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid, tetrasodium salt;
Tetrasodium EDTA, Dihydrate
CAS No. 64-02-8
Molecular Formula: C10H12N2Na4O8·4H2O
Molecular Weight: 452.20
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Assay (Na4EDTA·4H2O): ≥ 99.0%
pH value (50g/L @ 25℃): 10.5 - 12.5
Heavy Metal (as Pb): ≤ 10 ppm
Iron (as Fe): ≤ 10 ppm
Chloride (as Cl-): ≤ 0.01%
Sulfate (as SO42-): ≤ 0.05%
Chelating Value, mgCaCO3/g: ≥ 220
EDTA and its sodium salts are strong chelating agents and are very effective at preventing the deleterious effects of heavy metal ions like iron, manganese or copper. It exhibits excellent ability to dissolve various types of scale and can be described as a true all-around chelating agent.
• Soap/Detergents: Prevention of calcium and magnesium soap formation; improve detergency of soaps and detergents. Stabilizes perborate and percarbonate bleaches.
• Chemical Cleaning: Removes calcium oxalate, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, Barium Sulfate, and other type scales from process equipment.
• I & I Cleaners: Dissolves scale, prevents scale formation, improves detergency of surfactants. Prevents turbidity in concentrated liquid cleaners and shampoos. Minimizes effects of polyvalent metal ions on emulsions, lubricants and polishes.
• Metal Finishing: Removal of Oxide films from metal articles; alkaline derusting; antistreak agents for pickling baths; alkaline degreasing.
• Textiles: Controls metal ions in scouring, boil-off, bleaching, dyeing, stripping and finishing operations. Protects fluorescent whitening agents from metal catalyzed oxidation and degradation. Protects Dyes from color change.
• Pulp/Paper: Improves efficiency of hydro bleach; reduces metal catalyzed brightness reversion. Used in descaling process equipment. Protects dyes from precipitation with metals.
Kylin Chemicals Chelants & Biocides Section manufactures and markets high quality EDTA chelants, quaternary ammonium surfactants and Pyrithione compounds, serving our worldwide customers in the field of detergents & cleaners, cosmetics, water treatment and textile dyeing, etc. We have been creating competitive advantages for our customers, by delivering to them quality products, cost-effectiveness and technical expertise.